we celebrated by going out to a dinner and a movie with a group of her closest. we had at first thought to go to the theatre and get the VIP experience. this is where you pay more, yes, but you also get (what we thought was) reclining leather seats, a private theatre, sushi, unlimited snacks and bottled drinks. when we got there we realized it was basically like cheese, crackers and unlimited alcohol....sooooo...we changed the plans.
we went to this new burger place in the mall, and then went to see hancock.
luis, i call this one "a post-modern expression of preconceived notions of singularity and existential leanings or cell movement"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
you're such a show-off with your new phone.
i still don't see how everyone getting a new fancy shmansy phone is meant to help them serve better. (read: i'm jealous they didn't do it while i was there).
but, what i'm REALLY trying to say is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIAAAAAA!
what a fun group. man!
awwww!!! Makes me miss everyone!
I watch your videos and if I stick my nose against my computer screen I feel like I'm there!
Post a Comment