Geo I love you...and i hope you are remembering me as i'm remembering you. Good tribute to our ride out to the airport...I hope the ride back was much nicer. love love
oh, the ride back was lovely! lucia and i comforting each other in our solitude...having a few d & m's.
we just have each other here now! Our Tyson/Foroughi Tuesday lunch table was feeling slightly forlorn. It's amazing what the removal of just one person from a table that seats four will do. when you all go, i will hold one last Tyson Tuesday memorial service. I will print out each of your faces and a placard.
2 comments:
Geo I love you...and i hope you are remembering me as i'm remembering you. Good tribute to our ride out to the airport...I hope the ride back was much nicer.
love love
oh, the ride back was lovely! lucia and i comforting each other in our solitude...having a few d & m's.
we just have each other here now! Our Tyson/Foroughi Tuesday lunch table was feeling slightly forlorn. It's amazing what the removal of just one person from a table that seats four will do. when you all go, i will hold one last Tyson Tuesday memorial service. I will print out each of your faces and a placard.
oooh, this'll be hilarious!
Post a Comment