Sunday, October 21, 2007

the "it" we are always wondering about...

there comes a time in every man's life when he must choose between pepperoni pizza and one topped with vegetables (this phrase is symbolic). we don't like this choice. it never is fair, but yet again we must all say mea culpa at some point, or even mea maxima culpa as we face the grim realization that once and for all the rest of our destiny and life's journey might be altered by something seeming so infinitesimally small. the prospect of taking hold of that cataclysmic moment is minuscule- and we find ourselves borne upon winds not of our own making.


what am i talking about? oh, if you only knew! to what do i refer? place these in order of likeliness and you too may win! (hint: think in sepia)

a) dinner

b) laundry detergent

c) a movie

d) waking up one morning only to find that your cup of water, which you had thought you had placed strategically next to your bed just before you fell asleep, had somehow, quite conspicuously, made its way (empty) to perch, though precariously, on top of your desk - and then suspecting your flatmate of sneaking into your room, as absurd as this sounds, and moving glassware.


VOTE NOW!!...prizes include: 1st place - a cash basket; 2nd place - a snickers icecream bar shipped to your location; 3rd place - a blank envelope sent to your very own home!.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/13/88/22968813.jpg

6 comments:

Unknown said...

umm...yeah I'm confused. Does that get me a prize of some sort?

Anonymous said...

I vote for a, c, d, b.
what do you think of that?

Unknown said...

Homer: mmmmm...dinner...glrorlahrllgrle [drool]

Sholeh said...

d, b, c, a

Roya said...

I'll go with:
DBCA

Brian/Alicia said...

Sorry ... Geoffrey ... I am confused ... some seem like actions and others objects. I don't understand. Please help me. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!