Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Biggest News Ever

I have the biggest news ever - today for my lunch break, I walked the couple of minutes to my villa and....slept! It was so nice, I can't even explain how relaxing it was. My new bed is incredibly comfortable as well.

Anyway, that's all I've got. :)

Oh, and I want to post what my morning schedules will begin to look like:


SUN

MON

TUES

WED

THUR

6

Run

Weights

Run

Weights

Run

6:30

Language Lessons

Language Lessons

Language Lessons

Language Lessons

Language Lessons

7

Research

Research

Research

Research

Research

7:30

Get Ready for work

Get Ready for work

Get Ready for work

Get Ready for work

Get Ready for work

8

In the Office

In the Office

In the Office

In the Office

In the Office


I wake up this early anyway...I might as well utilize my time effectively - to strive for excellence in all things eh?

3 comments:

Hami said...

I'm sorry but my Persian brain can't comprehend your schedule. You do realise you can sleep in for 1.5 hours according to your schedule. In Rasht they have asylums for ppl who wake up at 6 am to exercise. It's true.

(Damn it, it's not, I've done Ruhi)

geoffrey said...

Your reasoning is sound...though I think you are forgetting that Americans need that early 1.5 hours to get their brains actually working. Or, it could be that this is the reason why we, the Americans, are destined to play such an integral part in the Administrative aspect of the Faith. ;)

Luis said...

Just curious... have you been able to keep up with this system? Because I designed something of similar nature, but alas the variables on a day-to-day basis are too many, and the focus required to enter such routine too great. But if I hear of others' success stories, I may be motivated to put more faith into my own system :)