Hmmmm...is it red hot chili peppers?
OH I KNOW!!! Sandia del puesto. At least I know it's one of your favorite mexican candies lol. :o)
oh, good one mami. Geo, i think you have to give your aunt some points for a great answer. :)i'd say gummy bears...just because gummy bears are delicious and should be everyone's favs.
I just wanted to check to see if you're blog has gotten any better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmmm...is it red hot chili peppers?
OH I KNOW!!! Sandia del puesto. At least I know it's one of your favorite mexican candies lol. :o)
oh, good one mami.
Geo, i think you have to give your aunt some points for a great answer. :)
i'd say gummy bears...just because gummy bears are delicious and should be everyone's favs.
I just wanted to check to see if you're blog has gotten any better.
Post a Comment