this....was.......awwwwwwesome.and confusing.awesomely confusing, this was.*eh-hm*
it is an intense, abstract and deep film. one may even say that it is "abstractly intense" if you get my meanings.cheers :)
nice guys..keep making these videos. and geo...new song? i like.
<3 !!!!! I didn't know!!!
I like the part in space.Are there any horses in your next film? Or hounds for that matter, our readers are equally interested in both species.I enjoyed watching this, felt like a foreign film so I have to say I like it, otherwise I'll be uncool. Geo your voice is amazing and the song at the end was awesome.Ezra's voice at the beginning is also funny.Luis, I like the way you look. Good for film.Great artistic expression, gentlemen.Hugs and Cuddles all round,Hami
Can't believe this blanked out my comment.
An emotional rollercoaster.
i am going to make a sister movie. cuz that was awesome!
well done, boys.p.s. ezra ordering the burgers was classic. i could hear the imminent meltdown in his voice. good times.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
this....was.......awwwwwwesome.
and confusing.
awesomely confusing, this was.
*eh-hm*
it is an intense, abstract and deep film. one may even say that it is "abstractly intense" if you get my meanings.
cheers :)
nice guys..keep making these videos. and geo...new song? i like.
<3 !!!!! I didn't know!!!
I like the part in space.
Are there any horses in your next film? Or hounds for that matter, our readers are equally interested in both species.
I enjoyed watching this, felt like a foreign film so I have to say I like it, otherwise I'll be uncool.
Geo your voice is amazing and the song at the end was awesome.
Ezra's voice at the beginning is also funny.
Luis, I like the way you look. Good for film.
Great artistic expression, gentlemen.
Hugs and Cuddles all round,
Hami
Can't believe this blanked out my comment.
An emotional rollercoaster.
i am going to make a sister movie. cuz that was awesome!
well done, boys.
p.s. ezra ordering the burgers was classic. i could hear the imminent meltdown in his voice. good times.
Post a Comment