Tuesday, September 23, 2008

this past weekend: assorted

sina and ez - dead sea

haifa

dead sea - johnny h swimming ashore

sunrising - sina khan looking longingly out to jordan - epic

sina trying to figure out where in masada we actually are

arad - towards the dead sea

we're off on the road to morocco...

nuns on stella maris

masada in miniature

johnny h trying it out - dead sea

about to enter the gondola - haifa

church door - haifa

overlooking the bay - haifa







6 comments:

Roya said...

getting better and better. Your shots are amazing.

geoffrey said...

thanks royee :P

Roya said...

hey, i mean it! You alone are making me miss Haifa.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Roya, your shots are getting better and better. i LOVE the nuns on stella maris, in particular but of course the rest were almost as equally awesome.

keep it up, Geo!

geoffrey said...

muchas gracias khat :)

Alison said...

I agree with the others - the pictures are stunning, but I think we are overlooking the other components of this post. I mean, personaly, I find those 12 second clips of your life to be very enlightening. Makes me wish I could do the same!