haha those made me smile.
these were truly hilarious. thanks for posting them, geo!especially loved the first one with the kids - cute and yet so gross for licking the window!!
brilliant. I care about you too. Sounds like something you and Bri and Nav's would do too. :)
OK so I have this warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy and a really goofy smile on my face that I just can't get rid of after watching these. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha those made me smile.
these were truly hilarious. thanks for posting them, geo!
especially loved the first one with the kids - cute and yet so gross for licking the window!!
brilliant. I care about you too. Sounds like something you and Bri and Nav's would do too. :)
OK so I have this warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy and a really goofy smile on my face that I just can't get rid of after watching these. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment