This past weekend was quite nice. after a very busy week, Friday I had a staff visit to the old Western Pilgrim House and the Master's House which was very calming. After which I went out with Khat, Leila and Adib to get some tea/coffee/ and aroos el-wadi for lunch. later i went to the Shrine, but couldn't stay in their too long as I've had a bit of a cold for a while now and i was sniffling too much - I then went to the Pilgrim House to read and warm myself with some wonderful tea.
Later that evening was a talk by Mr. Hall which was very informative and thought provoking - it was on the 5 year plan. And then after that I went to a birthday part for three friends - Chantelle, Clair and Negeen. I couldn't stay too long as that headachy feeling which accompanies a cold began to build and build.
Saturday evening was tanother highlight of the weekend. I met nadim around 4:30 and we caught a bus up to a cafe near the ahuza. we settled in, got something warm to drink, and he trounced me spectacularly in our first and only game of chess for the evening - he probably felt sorry for me which is why we didn't play again. we spent the rest of the evening reading and talking. We concluded the evening with watching Man U win a spectacular game against Arsenal 4-0.
so that's that...
2 comments:
Hey you forgot to mention the Pink Floyd prophecy ;).
Apart from chess it was a fun afternoon... we'll do it again!
that was amazing wasn't it...
Post a Comment