I totally knew that! Sorry didn't let you know before (but... it never really came up in our conversations unfortunatly)Dring lots of tea, the best remedy to everything!I hope you're feeling better already :)
Did Navid make you eat that?You have been too silent...are you really sick?I have heard apple cider vinager does wonders for all kinds of ailments. Have you tried it?Love you,Diana
I heard that drinking one's own urine is a good thing...
by the way i have a new blog...
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I totally knew that! Sorry didn't let you know before (but... it never really came up in our conversations unfortunatly)
Dring lots of tea, the best remedy to everything!
I hope you're feeling better already :)
Did Navid make you eat that?
You have been too silent...are you really sick?
I have heard apple cider vinager does wonders for all kinds of ailments. Have you tried it?
Love you,
Diana
I heard that drinking one's own urine is a good thing...
by the way i have a new blog...
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment