- to prepare to sing for enas's and elisia's wedding
- to work on my talk for the wpp
- read, read, read like the nerd i am
- start reading a book with amelia (cause she asked to)
- eat lucia's delicious food every monday night
- a "defending the Faith" teaching practice group
- teacher training for Baha'i childrens classes (first meeting as a teacher today)
- eat the pecons sitting on my desk
- watch the videos of jameh on navid's webpage
- work of course
- increase my musical library
- and continue the "lucky day" streak i'm having right now
random picture of the day
:this picture was taken a couple summers ago at the world peace programme. it was so hot in the building that they had to buy some 30 or so extra fans to cool the place down. this is anis, leila, jenna, and me working tirelessly to get them all assembled. :)
1 comment:
Wow buddy...lots of grammatical/spelling mistakes on this one. I think I'm surpassing you in this respect. :o) No but I just wanted to say...I love how they never bought fans those first two summers we were hot and sweaty! Reminds me of the outdoor wedding experience again. Thank goodness we snuck one into our room...and good job with the assembling. Reminds me of Daniel in the talent show.."People keep talking about doing a service project, Jenna I dunno about you but I feel like everyday here is a service project!". Ok, this was long, but I thought your posts could use some comments. :o)
Post a Comment